Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Break Time!


Well, it's Spring Break for Berryville and we will not be having a youth service this week. We have a unique set-up here at our church; when school's out, we're out. It's different I know, but it works for us.

Anyway, since it is Spring Break, Pastor told the staff to take a little time off and to only come into the office to get done what needed to be done; otherwise, we were to take a break too. I am actually in the office today getting some necessities done, but I am looking forward to going camping and floating tomorrow and Thursday with some friends down on the Buffalo River for some relaxation in the great outdoors if the weather cooperates. We're planning of floating by the tallest waterfall between the Rockies and the Appalachians. It's nearly 200 feet tall. I'll load some more pictures on Friday so you can see how beautiful the Ozarks of Northwest Arkansas really are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - there is some awesome scenery where you are. I can almost hear the small waterfall!

Anonymous said...

hey man, this is Sharadyn. I miss ya lots, and I hear that your doin fine. That's cool. love the web site, it's totally awesome man!!!
by the way did you here about my trip to boston, New york, washington d. c., and pennsylvania? i'm writing a new book and I want you to read it and tell me what you think. i'll send it to you when i get more ink for my printer...maybe i'll send it via e-mail. who knows?! tell the family that I love them and you. i'm turning 15 this year. i really miss having you to play basketball, and tennis with. come see us soon!

Love, love, love,

Sharadyn Rebecca Doyle