Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Day

Today has been a good day.

  • We had an awesome worship service this morning; God's presence was all around. We sang a couple of songs that I love: Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) by Chris Tomlin and Here In Your Presence by Desperation Band. Both of them have a powerful message. Pastor Keith has been preaching on having a God centered life and it's been really good as well.
  • My wife is the most amazing woman in the world. She didn't sleep very good last night and she still let me go play racket ball with Matty and Russell while she stayed home and watched James. I think I owe her a massage or something.
  • While we're on the subject of racket ball, we won!
  • I am a little disheartened by Texas' loss to Memphis. They definitely were not at the top of there game today. Nevertheless, they went farther than Arkansas or Oklahoma and that's what really matters. I would have liked to see them in at least the Final Four, but, oh well, there's always next year. TEXAS FOREVER!!!

No comments: